Friday, November 13, 2009

contest is over!

The great Prince Planet contest is now over, I've gotten five entry drawings. Thanks to everybody who participated! We recieved some great art and we'll be posting it right here in a few days, so check back with us soon.





Remember to head on over to Hulu and watch some more Prince Planet! Thanks again to MGM Digital Media for making this all possible.

You can also visit the Mister Kitty site and hear the American and Japanese Prince Planet theme songs and a mashup of Prince Planet audio!



1 comment:

Chris Sobieniak said...

Sad, didn't even have a chance. :-(

Oh well, I already cut myself three times in the same week, twice on the same drawing hand too I might add, while at work. Annoying having cuts preventing me from obtaining carpal tunnel syndrome!